Everyone loves a great deal – especially during the holiday season. When you have paid less for something you wanted to buy, your brain releases mood-enhancing endorphins. Experience the satisfaction and savings rush when you use these holiday savings tips; you’ll have even more to celebrate when you ring in 2014!
1) Be a savvy shopper. Sign up for company newsletters to get the good deal notices.
2) Treat yourself with special trial offers that allow you to try new products or services. Remember to read the renewal/cancelation clauses.
3) Stock up when you find a great holiday deal. Special holiday savings can often include a 50% discount (or more) on a second item that can be used for other gift giving needs.
4) Shop early and don’t wait until the last minute to make your purchases.
5) Avoid impulse buys and do the research to price compare to get the best deal possible. Watch out for hidden shipping and handling costs.
6) Experience holiday activities that leave you feeling festive. Enjoy the holiday season.
Make sure to share your holiday savings deals on your social media sites so your friends will save and share too!