Each chapter begins with a paragraph on the important facts and information followed by instructional items.
• Keep items off of the floor.
• Change sheets after guests.
• Wash pillows, duvets, mattress covers, and comforters once a month.
• Wipe ceiling fans with damp cloth once a month.
• Dust once a week: move all items off shelves and wipe clean before putting back.
• Sweep/vacuum floor once a week.
• Dust blinds and wipe windowsills with damp cloth once a month.
• Keep blind pulls out of reach of children.
• Wash curtains (if machine washable) once a month.
• Mop tile floors once a week.
• Use a damp cloth mop (not soaking) for wood floors.