1. Change air conditioner filters once a month – dust and dust mites are among the leading causes of allergies and allergic reactions.
2. Mixing cleaning products can be fatal. Do not mix cleaning products. Clean with one product in a well-ventilated area.
3. Food expiration – know when to throw your expired items away.
4. Limit where you eat. This will limit the bugs and pests that will find their way into your home bringing germs and diseases with them.
5. Make sure to clean up spills promptly to avoid slips and falls.
For more helpful information, order your copy of The 4-1-1 on Life Skills now! www.the411onlifeskills.com